|Frogsong Eco Cottages on Mansfield Online | Home
12 Goughs Point Ridge, Mountain Bay
via Mansfield Vic 3723
Maggie and Dave Williams
|Contact Us - ph (03) 5777 3188 or 0409188157 - email
Eco-friendly accommodation close to Lake Eildon, Goughs Bay, Mansfield, Merrijig and Mt Buller Stirling, in north east Victoria.
Frogsong Eco Cottages - a newly-built, environment friendly holiday accommodation concept at Mountain Bay near Goughs Bay , is an easy 15 minute drive from Mansfield and just 2 km from Lake Eildon.
Nestled in the foothills of the High Country, featuring Lake Eildon and Mt Buller, recreation, bushland, wildlife, rivers, mountains, and wonderful scenery.
Suits couples, families and groups of up to 15.
• Stay in comfort in 5-star Energy rated cottages made of local strawbale and earthen render garnered from the 5-acre landcare setting near Mansfield.
• Double glazed windows, thermal and acoustic roof insulation, solar hot water, and a north facing aspect from French windows and individual decks offer comfortable living in any season.
• Each unit has lounge, dining and well-equipped kitchen areas, and separate bathroom/toilet.
Each of the 2 spacious cottages has 2 open plan units (4 in all):
• Two Family size, sleeping 4 - 5: Queen bed and 2 single beds OR bunks – double under & single over.
• Two Double size, sleeping 2 - 3: Queen bed plus futon sofa or trundle bed.
• 100% cotton bed linen and towels are provided.
Relax and enjoy
• Evening meals are available on request, catering for all dietary needs, and using local seasonal produce.
• Relax in our attractive grassed and shaded BBQ area between the 2 cottages, permaculture garden or on the roomy deck overlooking the peaceful valley.
• Experience the frogsong of our property's numerous resident Eastern Banjo frogs.
• Explore the property's 5 acres of native open grass and bushland and enjoy the peace, wildlife and views.
• Discover the area's beauty spots and eateries.
Enjoy a warm winter break in our high country eco haven
***Midweek Winter Break Special: 3rd night's stay is free***
Family Units: $140 per night for 2
Double: $120 per night for 2
Extra guests: $20 per night
Children, 6 yrs & under: No charge
* A gourmet breakfast hamper is included in tariff, as well as tea and plunger coffee provisions.
Smoking is not permitted in the cottages.
Check in: From 10am. Lazy Sunday check out: 3pm
Planning a special celebration? We can help!
Frogsong Eco Cottages offers quality in-house catering for functions, special celebrations and get-togethers.
Maximum of 15 in-house guests or 25 dinner guests.
See and Do
At any time of the year there are many things to see and do in this area, to suit all levels of activity.
A range of year-round recreation options are yours:
• Come and enjoy the lake, rivers and mountains of the High Country at their tranquil best,
• Goughs Bay and Lake Eildon water playgrounds are only 2 kilometres away,
• Easy access to the winter snowfields of Mt Buller Stirling,
• Plenty of walks and scenic drives throughout the area.