Established in 1992, High Country Tree Services boasts a large staff of trained and qualified tree professionals.
- Our teams go to great heights to ensure your tree is healthy, safe, balanced and aesthetically pleasing.
- They are experts in arboriculture, tree surgery and pruning, and specialise in all aspects of tree maintenance, tree care, wood chipping and stump grinding.
Free estimates, tree assessments
- One of our trained assessors will inspect and provide an obligation-free quote for the job.
We are qualified to assess your tree and will provide a report on defects, risks to assets (property, animals, and humans) and hazard potential.
Treating your tree
Your tree is treated according to its needs and aspects of safety, health and appearance.
Our qualified climbers specialise in many types of tree treatment:
- Pruning, reduction, restoration, raising, thinning and cleaning of the crown of the tree, as well as dead limbing
- Large and small trees are removed safely
- Overgrown and/or dead branches are removed and any dangerous garden debris cleaned away.
Heavy duty machinery
to efficiently cater for all sizes of jobs:
- Stump grinder, hydraulic log splitter, bobcat, 17 metre 4x4 cherry picker, and 6, 9 and 12 inch wood chippers.
Have this parasite removed and preserve the health of your trees.
-The mulch looks and smells great, as well as preserving precious moisture and slowing down weeds Stump grinding
Our machinery can tackle the toughest jobs effectively and efficiently, with up to 200 stumps ground in one day.
Woodchipping and mulching
We recycle debris from our jobs by making woodchip mulch for gardens.
- Woodchips are for sale at our yard in Crosby's Lane
- Woodchipper and truck are for hire.
High Country Tree Services works under contract for SPAUSNET doing powerline clearances in the Mansfield area and other parts of Victoria.
Pruning Young Windbreaks
- The Before and After...
Trimming back overhanging branches resulted in reducing potential damage to the fence in the years to come, as well as improving access to the fence for maintenance purposes.
Prunings were converted to firewood and woodchips.
Supporter of community groups around Mansfield
- Mansfield & District Equestrian Club
- Relay For Life – Cancer Council.
Cancer Council’s Relay For Life is more than just a fundraiser. It is an opportunity to get together with your community and celebrate cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost to cancer, and fight back against a disease that takes too much. Relay For Life is a unique event where teams of friends, families and colleagues take turns keeping a baton moving in a relay style walk for 24 hours. Whether you are a cancer survivor, a carer, supporting friends or loved ones, or simply wanting to make a difference, Relay For Life empowers everyone who participates.
High Country Tree Services proudly supports the Mansfield Relay For Life with 5% of all mulch sales being donated to the business’ team ‘The High Country Friends and Family Tree’. The team welcomes new members to join, follow the links from www.relayforlife.org.au
or help support the team by making a tax deductable donation today.